The European Balance in longer foot length has a curved last that follows the natural contours of the foot, providing maximum comfort and injury protection.
- The Balance European allows the dancer to feel like they can stand en pointe all day because the curved last and the shank remain in close contact with the instep, significantly improving injury protection
- Tapered box with less internal space for the toes creates a snug and secure fit. The exterior of the shoe has a more streamlined appearance without losing the width of the platform
- The generous platform encourages balanced weight distribution and can reduce pressure on individual metatarsals
- A diagonal side seam reduces satin creasing
- The low profile of the shoe, open throat line of the vamp shape and the elastic drawstring, creates a streamlined, snug fit
- Ribbons and Elastic sold seperately.
Pointe Shoes European Balance
Pointe shoes should fit perfectly and never leave room for growth, so in order to ensure they support feet precisely and comfortably, we recommend getting fitted by our professional fitters before you buy a new pair of pointe shoes.